About the Printing service
Gonzaga Wireless Print provides students and faculty a seamless print option without requiring print drivers to be installed on your computer.
- You can print immediately without finding, installing and correctly configuring print drivers.
- The most commonly used file formats are supported, along with a page range and number of copies.
- Login with your Gonzaga username and password.
- Release your print jobs through the Pharos system at Foley Center Library.
How it Works
You will use a web browser to interact with the Printing Service. The service will guide you through a simple process of:
- Identifying yourself
- Choosing a printer
- Setting print options
- Picking a document to print
A status window will then keep you apprised of the status of your request, and prompt for additional information if necessary. You should leave this status window open until your print job is complete.
The server will process your request, send the print data to the Pharos queue printer, and then delete your document. You will need to login and release the job at one of the Pharos printers located in Foley Center Library.